Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are you at your best being raw?

A quick side note to raw foods (or any type of 'diet').

I have to say though that, after reading and reading about raw foods, I am still not convinced on their long term benefit. I will definitely choose from these and have initiated conversations with some of them, but my intention is to find a short term detox solution and perhaps do it periodically. An interesting website to read is:
http://www.beyondveg.com. It explores some of the ideas behind being vegetarian or vegan. It also takes me back to my original thought that diet is something very, very personal and that the best way to decide what you need is to tune into your body. However, this can be tricky as people might be completely pulled to certain types of diets because of their conditioning.


I'm not in pro of dogmas, whatever form or shape they have. To me life is much more than a set of fixed ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment